Bridger CrossFit is an athletic training facility located on the North side of Bozeman (see the map). Physically, we are a garage gym. Our facility is comprised of barbells, solid rubber bumper plates, pull-up bars, rings, medicine balls, plyometric boxes, Concept II rowers, kettlebells, and space in which to workout.
What we provide for our athletes is world class coaching in a friendly, encouraging environment. Our coaches include the longest and most certified, most experienced CrossFit certified trainers in the Gallatin Valley. We lead our athletes through the Workout of the Day, where our job isn’t to be a cheerleader or spectator, but coach. Indeed, we motivate and uphold our athletes to high standards while keeping a watchful eye to make sure our athletes remain as safe as possible.
Our workouts are comprised of a wide variety of functional movements executed at a high intensity. That is, they are CrossFit Workouts. We are proud to be a member of the CrossFit Affiliate family as well as the CrossFit Kids Affiliate family.
Our community is a thriving, living body, consisting of 150 active members and coaches who are healthy, strong and vital, committed to life within the context of health and fitness. We’ve all been where you are now: new to CrossFit and new to our community. We have doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, parents, grandparents, never an athlete, always an athlete, snowboarders, skiers, bikers and runners, locals and transplants and all of which we call our athletes.
At Bridger CrossFit results aren’t guaranteed they are earned.
We train for life! We want to prepare you for the unknown and unknowable of your life! Be it ski racing, hiking, or chasing kids (grand kids too!). Our athletes are disguise themselves as ‘normal’ people outside of the gym. Click here to reveal their secret identities.
The Bridger CrossFit Creed
- Do not think you can master CrossFit or achieve elite fitness in a day. It will take an entire lifetime to learn. Be consistent even when you don’t feel like it that is the key.
- “Virtuosity” is performing the common uncommonly well Master your body and the mechanics of the movements. Practice the fundamentals then add speed and intensity.
- I will promise to do my best. My best may vary from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. But in that minute I will do the very best I can.
- I fear my workout. If I don’t it isn’t hard enough.
- It’s okay to cry, just don’t be a baby.
- I never cheat. There is not honor in cheating. What joy can there be in a victory I did not earn.
- Check your ego at the door. Have the courage to ask questions and ask for help. Be willing to be a student and coach. Be willing to listen and share with others. Be willing to listen and share with others.
- So be afraid. Be inspired. Be Brave…Be Strong…. Be weak…Be passionate… Be alive… Be CrossFit! Welcome! You are about to find out what you are made of and then some!